| just4airlines.com RSS feed |
| Free subscription available to just4airlines.com RSS feed - gives you aviation industry news on your desktop as it happens.|
|What is RSS?|
|RSS news feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest headlines that we post in our aviation news section in one place, as soon as we post, without having to visit our website or wait for our weekly newsletter.|
|How to subscribe - couldn't be simpler:|
- If you use a RSS Aggregator/Newsreader then simply add this URL to your reader: http://www.just4airlines.com/j4_dox/rss-feed.xml
- If you use Firefox as your browser and want the RSS feed to come there then simply click on this in the location box for http://www.just4airlines.com in Firefox to add to live bookmarks.
- If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, it supports RSS feeds from version 7 (earlier versions of IE have no RSS support). If you are running IE7 or later versions, go here http://www.just4airlines.com/j4_dox/rss-feed.xml and then click on "subscribe to this feed". RSS feeds are then viewable via the "Favorites Center".
|Or add to:
| Terms and Conditions of Use|
- just4airlines.com offers this RSS feed as a free service for non-commercial use. You must use the feeds as provided by just4airlines.com and not modify the content in any way.
- If you wish to reproduce/use the just4airlines.com RSS feed in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third party logos are copyrighted by their respective owners. All other material is owned by just4airlines.com.
- just4airlines.com retains the right to discontinue providing the RSS feed at any time without notice.
- just4airlines.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time without notice.